Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Song

Last year was the best day of my life, finally i became a wife. There was a dream that i couldn't fullfilled on my wed day: I want to sing my song in front of the conggregation in church.
Unfortunately, i didn't have the gut 2 do so (demam panggung, bo, maklum amatir)
So, this is the song i created more than a year ago, it is called "United as One"


This is the moment we've been waiting for
the moment celebrate our love
as we walk through the aisle
and say our vow

you're my 1st love and eternal love
my only for the rest of my love
as we promise in front of God
forever love

* My dream will come true
Our dream will come true
This just beginning not an end
On a journey of life
My dream will come true
Our dream will come true
we're no longer 2 but 1
we're united as 1


Now we stand still and tall
to proclaim our love
as united by God
Don't be shed apart
back to *

No comments: